Sukha chicken wrap
Wraps are great for taking out as a lunch or picnic or as a meal at any time. There was some sukha chicken (semi chicken fry) left over and I had few tortilla wraps, so thought of making hot and spicy chicken wraps with chilli sauce and mint mayonnaise which I bought it from one of the food festival.
At home if there are any left overs like chutnies, chicken or lamb or vegetables or salad, you can make any wraps with your left over chapattis (rotis) or tortillas or naan also.
Chicken sukha is a dry masala chicken, which goes well with plain rice, any dal, rasam or chapathi (roti). For journeys or picnic, I cook boneless and do not add onions to stay good for longer time. I serve it with lemon rice, tomato rice, curd rice, coconut rice or with simple bread or chapathi (roti) or tortilla wrap for family picnics or a long journey. As it is dry, it is easy to pack also. I love my wraps to be more saucy and spicy, so I add both chilli sauce and mayonnaise.
- Sukha chicken – refer recipe
- Tortilla - 4
- Onion – sliced
- Tomato – sliced
- Lettuce leaf - pieces
- Cucumber – sliced
- Chilli sauce – any brand
- Mint mayonnaise – bought from the food festival
- Warm the tortillas on the pan or oven or micro oven (7 to 10sec) and keep it aside.
- Take one tortilla, take few spoons of sukha chicken first, arrange the vegetables as per your taste, drizzle some chilli garlic sauce or sweet chilli sauce and mint mayonnaise on the chicken.
- You can add the ingredients in your order of your choice.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla and then roll from the bottom up. Cut the wraps in half and serve.
- You can wrap the tortilla in an aluminium foil to keep it warm or in a cling film to keep it fresher or can store in a sealed plastic bag.
- As my sukha chicken is spicy, you can add just plain yoghurt or mint yoghurt or mango chutney(sweet one) mayonnaise or only salad of your choice.