Pav bhaji masala dosa
Pav bhaji masala dosa, I call it as a chat dosa as it is spicy, sour and tangy. In this I have used the green chutney (hari chutney), chat masala (ready made) and other ingredients. You can add any masala stuffing for the dosa you like; I have tried with chola masala, kheema masala, chicken masala, mushroom masala. In the restaurants you see different types of dosa, it is nothing but when you add butter it becomes butter dosa, when ghee added ghee roast dosa, if chicken then chicken masala dosa, so now I made it with pav bhaji masala, so pav bhaji masala dosa, I have not used the pav (means bread or bun) but its curry.
- Dosa batter – as required
- Pav bhaji masala – a bowl
- Chat masala
- Green chutney
- Onion – 1
- Green chilli – 1
- Lemon juice
- Butter or ghee
- Chop onion, green chilli and coriander leaves very finely and keep it ready.
- Keep the pav bhaji masala ready and green chutney also (refer crispy dosa batter and green chutney recipes).
- Prepare dosa pan and when hot pour the batter and make dosa.
- When the dosa is cooked lightly add onion, green chilli, pav bhajji masala a big spoon and spread half dosa and the other with green chutney.
- Pour 1tsp of ghee in and around dosa and let it cook till golden colour comes.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala in the end and close on both sides. shape.
- Serve hot with a dollop of butter on it.
- You can use any vegetable masala you have but little dry.
- You can use any chutney you have.
- You can add some Chinese vegetables on top and make Chinese dosa and serve with chilli sauce.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala(a pinch) in the end and close on both sides.