Chicken liver masala fry
This is another fry masala , in which I have used all the basic spices and fried it. A drizzle of lemon juice will make it more tasty. you can see my other related recipes of chicken liver.
- Oil – 2 to 3tbsp
- Chicken liver – 200gms
- Chilli powder – 1tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2tsp
- Crushed chilli powder – 1/2tsp
- Ginger and garlic paste – 11/2tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Cumin powder -1tsp
- Green chillies – 2
- Lemon juice –1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 2tbsp or few roughly chopped
- First wash the chicken liver properly and strain it.
- Now take a pan or tava, add oil, when it gets warm add chicken liver and fry it, be careful while frying, as oil can split on you, because of water in it.
- fry till it changes its colour, let it cook for 5 min, you can see in the picture. It will not take longer time to cook, it gets cook faster.
- After 5min, add ginger and garlic paste, stir it for few minutes till it is roasted, 1to 2min, then add all spices except coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Combine all and cook it for few minutes, till the green chillies and other spices are cooked, if it is getting dry and sticking to the vessel, drizzle some oil over it and stir it well. It is just roasting with the spices.
- After 3 to 4min when it is cooked, add lemon juice and corrainder leaves mix for 1min and switch it off. can reduce the flame, in between if spices are burning, nicely stir the chicken liver , so that it is coated well with the spices.
- Serve hot and eat it.
- In this I forget to add coriander leaves, but you can add while cooking.
- If you want can just try with 2 or 3 chicken livers and reduce the spices when adding in it.
- Can reduce the spices, if you do not like spicy taste.
- Do not overcook the liver, otherwise it will get hard.
- If you want to avoid the splitting of oil while frying liver, then do not add oil in the beginning of cooking, add liver directly on tava or kadai and cook till the water is absorbed during cooking ,then can add oil, by this the oil will not split on you while cooking.
Related recipes - These are recipes that are similar to this recipe.